Staying Empowered In Your Relationships
To Change a relationship, YOU must change how YOU show up in it.
Are you someone who keeps hoping your relationships are going to get better?
Do you spend too much time wishing your relationships were different or thinking about how to escape them altogether?
Let me share what I have observed repeatedly with my clients……
To change a relationship, YOU must change how YOU show up in it.
The cause of our hurt, pain, and discomfort reflects the self-wanting change. This discomfort can hold us hostage or provide an awareness of the version of ourselves ready to emerge. The key is to stay present in relationship experiences to witness our response. When we choose suppression of the experience, we push off the discomfort momentarily only resulting in additional discomfort, irritability, pain, hurt, and frustration.
Emotions are the silver lining.
Relationship conflicts that trigger emotional responses are signs of patterns wanting to shift for YOUR development. Why? It’s because relationships are the most fertile ground for learning and growth. Opening ourselves to emotional vulnerability is a gift to see the wisdom behind those triggers. Awareness of WHY the emotion is there is the key to shifting Self in relationships. Having the courage to stay present and aligned with Self, requires the other to meet us in that space. The dynamics of old patterns fall away, bringing life-affirming confidence, self-worth, and joy back into our relationships.
Patience, Presence, and Perseverance are needed.
I want to be honest; this is not a simple wave of a magic wand, it happens. It takes patience, presence, and perseverance. Our 6-weeks together start the unfolding of connection to Self through witnessing how mechanically your designed to be in a relationship with self and others. Let’s embrace the core of self you are trying to deny, suppress, and escape from and guide you towards that essence that can set you FREE.
“One can only transform their relationship through themselves, through operating correctly, and in operating correctly, being able to make decisions as themselves to begin to transform their relationship at least to the point that they can be comfortable with themselves within a relationship.”
– Ra Uru Hu
The Game Changer In Relationships…
Mindfulness of aligning to our core knowledge of how we mechanically show up in relationships is a game changer. Discovering our strength traits allows us to hold our true alignment with ourselves in relationships. Understanding and identifying our true nature will build healthy relationships so you can remain empowered.
Supporting YOU in the process.
Exploration into self through a small group setting (4-6 people) provides support and a foundation of strength for you to transform in your relationship as you gain actual direction of self. Breaking down old structures of how you interplay as self in a relationship can bring about the upheaval of hidden strategies created for protection. Those strategies then become challenges that follow us from one relationship to another.
I invite you to a 6-week journey using a navigational technique to understand the truth of YOU vs. NOT-SELF when relating with others. Relationships no longer need to be frustrating, draining, or joyless.
Topics Covered In This 6-Week Course
1. Revealing your true nature and the importance of this knowledge.
- The importance of starting with YOU in a relationship-you are the constant in all relationships.
- Awareness of self is the first step in Relationship Success
2. Simple yet effective tools to empower self in relationships
- Understanding our energetic mechanics is essential for making correct decisions for ourselves in and outside of relationships.
- Knowing how relationships impact us as an individual takes away the mind from questioning and engaging in games.
3. Acknowledgment how your uniqueness stays present and confident, to overcome a lack of boundaries and conditioning, resulting in sustained self-alignment.
- Conditioning is inevitable and ongoing but there are ways to recognize it. Understanding where it is coming from and how it is affecting us is key to bring us back to Self.
- Loss of self through conditioning in relationships can be transformed through awareness of understanding our individual conditioning potentials.
4. Pinpoint the inner conflict patterns that hold you to experience suffering in relationships
- Relationships transform through us when we operate correctly and identify with our uniqueness.
- Acknowledgment and understanding of these patterns are essential to be in a relationship pain-free.
5. Identifies potential dissonance energies in relationships, continuing cycles that feel unbreakable
- The coming together of two people creates dynamics that are specific to that relationship. Bringing new perspectives to what is happening is key.
- Understanding the energy of these dynamics can create compassion and acceptance.
6. Obtain insights into why certain people are pulled into our lives, creating a sense of balance or turmoil
- The realization of why specific themes in our relationships keep showing up in our lives.
- Clarity of our energy’s impact on recreating these themes and recognition of our part.
Meet Leslee Wegleitner
Leslee Wegleitner’s Human Design journey began 20 years ago. Leslee’s dedicated studies through International Human Design School have accelerated the transformation of her life, from the inside out. Personally, Human Design has provided inner peace, presence in the now, understanding of how her energy impacts self and others, and how to communicate to be heard and feel heard. Leslee’s mission is to share her journey, wisdom, and intuitive guidance to help others learn how to achieve results for themselves while transforming through relationships.
Ready to Reclaim & Reset Yourself in Relationships?
Start Date: 3/28/2023 for 6 consecutive weeks on Tuesdays
Time: 2 options to choose from 10 am or 6:00 pm – Leslee will confirm this with you upon registration
More dates available upon request
Cost: $197 (minimum group participation is 4)
Do you have relationship challenges that are too personal to share in a group setting?
Let’s do a personal session that honors your individual needs. Meet with me for an in-depth conversation featuring those topics that you are being challenged with. Our time together will include but not limited to these topics:
- Is your relationship empowering you to grow or disempowering your growth?
Let’s discover how you are designed to grow through challenges and feel empowered through self and in relationship.
- Is your relationships bringing confidence and courage or uncertainty and insecurities?
Let’s discover how you are specifically conditioned to hold on to fears and experience insecurities?
- Is your relationships lifting you up, bringing you joy or draining your life force?
Let’s discover how you are designed to handle emotional engagements and explore how you create energy to sustain the things you want to do.
- Is your relationship creating you to feel supported and recognized or alone?
Let’s discover how you are designed to communicate so you gain support, feel heard, seen, and recognized.